Summary of Policy Terms and Conditions
TYPES OF THEFT COVERED
- Burglaries within closed and covered premises.
- Robberies with assault.
PLACE OF OCCURRENCE
- Covered countries: Europe / North America / Asia / Oceania / Antarctica.
- Excluded countries: countries in Central America, South America and Africa.
*Countries at war are excluded regardless of the continent.
- The insurance is effective for 2 years from the acceptance by the first owner of the certificate attached to the jewelry item.
- The owner of the insured jewelry. The possession of the certificate attached to the jewelry item is proof of ownership and an imperative condition to benefit from the insurance.
- In case of disposal of the jewelry item during the insurance period, the new owner will continue to benefit from the insurance until its expiry date, provided that the certificate has been transmitted to them and they have accepted it.
- COURBET will replace your stolen jewelry item with a new, identical piece.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM IN CASE OF THEFT?
- Within 4 working days (at the latest), file a police report with the nearest authority in the country where the theft took place.
- Check that the theft is covered by your policy.
- Report as soon as possible the theft of your jewelry item from this certificate.
GENERAL ENQUIRIES AND CLAIMS
- For any enquiry you can contact GoodsID by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: GoodsID, Service réclamations assurance, 39 rue Beauregard, 75002 Paris, France.
*Please be sure to indicate the certificate ID or the serial number of your jewelry piece.