CO necklace in rose gold
"The C and O of COURBET, combined together, have become the brand's emblematic pattern."
Necklace in 18K rose gold (2.50 g)
- Necklace length : 40 cm
- Adjustment ring at 38 and 40 cm
- Main pattern width : 0.5 cm
- Main pattern length : 0.8 cm
- Major stone : 0.20 carats
- Four ornament stones : 0.15 carats
- Color superior or equal to F
- Clarity superior or equal to VS
Other gold colors:
The first two letters of COURBET form the latin prefix CO which means "with" or " together". Highly symbolic, this necklace features the emblematic CO pattern with a 0.2-carat lab-grown diamond on an 18K recycled rose gold chain punctuated with four bezel set diamonds. This delicate diamond necklace is enhanced by the colour of the rose gold. An everyday sparkle, this piece of jewellery is a must-have, and can be adjusted to different lengths thanks to its 38, 40 and 42 cm adjusting clasp.